If You Think I'm Cute...You Should See My Uncle Photo Magnet Frame

If You Think I'm Cute...You Should See My Uncle Photo Magnet Frame Reviews



Other Picture


If You Think I'm Cute...You Should See My Uncle Photo Magnet Frame Feature

  • Fun way to share family photos
  • Perfect with standard wallet photos
  • Easy to Mail - fits standard envelope
  • Sentiments for all the family
  • Your satisfaction always guaranteed
Showcase your favorite photos on the fridge easily with Photo Expression Magnets. Standard wallets fit perfectly behind the die-cut the oval opening... and are guaranteed not to fall off when you close the fridge door! These magnets make a great little gift and fit easily into a standard envelope. You''ll find a sentiment for every season and gift-giving occasion.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Jun 18, 2011 07:59:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment